UGC Net Coaching – The Academy is ranked among India’s top 5 UGC Net Coaching Centers.
NET– University Grants Commission-National Eligibility Test 2019
UGC NET 2019 (June, Dec) – National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the University Grants Commission invites application for National Eligibility Test (NET) June 2019.
The NTA will be conducting the UGC NET 2019 June Exam for the posts of Junior Research Fellowship or eligibility for Assistant Professor or both in Indian University between 20th to 28th June 2019. Major changes this year include the following:
- Not more than 30 years as on 01st June 2019. A relaxation upto 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC (Non-creamy layer, as per the Central list of OBC available on Website www.ncbc.nic.in) SC/ST/PwD/Transgender categories and to women applicants.
- Relaxation will also be provided to the candidates having research experience, limited to the period spent on research in the relevant/related subject of post-graduation degree, subject to a maximum of 5 years, on production of a certificate from appropriate authority.
- Three years relaxation in age will be permissible to the candidates possessing LLM Degree.
- A relaxation of upto 5 years is provided to the candidates who have served in the armed forces subject to the length of service in the armed forces upto the first day of the month in which the concerned UGC-NET is to be held. Total age relaxation on the above ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances.
UGC NET 2019 Exam Scheme
The Examination shall be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT) only. Wherever Online Examination has been used elsewhere in this booklet, it means CBT.
- First (Paper-I): 100 Marks (50 questions all are compulsory) [Duration: 1 Hours (09.30 AM to 10.30 AM, IST) The Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature.
- Second (Paper-II): 200 Marks (100 questions all are compulsory) [Duration: 2 Hours (11.00 AM to 01.00 PM, IST)] Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate. The UGC-NET June 2019 will be based on new Syllabi available on the website: www.ugcnetonline.in.
There are no negative marks for incorrect response. No marks will be given for unanswered/Marked for Review questions
NET PREPARATION (Registration is open for Next Exam)
Why UGC Net?
The National Educational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) for Indian nationals in order to ensure minimum standards for the entrants in the teaching profession and research.
Download the UGC NET proposal and MBA Academy UGC picture gallery
CSIR / UGC NET offers many advantages, including eligibility for lectureship, and/or fellowship for Ph.D. Rather than a good-to-have requirement, it is mandatory requirement for fellowship in top universities in India.
Why Multinational Business Academy
We are run by faculty and alumni of XLRI Jamshedpur. We believe in quality of education and teaching. Our faculty believes in imparting not rote techniques but concepts. That’s why we have our unique team which devotes fully to prepare excellent material. Our material is fully compatible to new NET Syllabus.
We coach UGC NET coaching in Computer Science, Economics, commerce, HRM, Management etc. We have detailed study notes for each subject. module and units and practice test papers.
Students can join classroom or correspondence coaching
- Classes scheduled on week days /week end
- Complete Study material + All India Test Series + Practice test papers and solved papers of last 5 years
Correspondence Program & Online Test Series :
- Complete Study material + All India Test Series + Practice test papers, Question Bank with solved answer.
Batch starts January, April, July, October
MBA Academy provides its own course material relevant for UGC Net Exams. Our course material is a compilation of various sources of information from books, internet and improved by our expert groups of teachers, who have years of experience in UGC Net. Our material has been sought after from all parts of India and overseas.
Sample Pages from Our Course Material (all students can sample a few select pages from our course material before order/purchase)
Coaching Material Costs
UGC Net coaching material is offered in two packages Basic and Premium
Basic Package – Rs 6950
This includes material, courier charges for delivery anywhere within India. Delivery outside India would cost extra.
Basic+Video Package – Rs 7950
This includes material + Videos. The videos include UGC net study tips plus course summary for Paper I by our qualified UGC Net faculty. Postal charges for delivery included anywhere within India. Delivery outside India would cost extra
The above packages also include online mock UGC NET sample papers. Upon order, user id and password will be sent to you to access them. Results available to you instantly
How to Order – You can pay online through PayUMoney (For Indian rupees) or Paypal (secure online transfer in USD using any credit card or your own PayUMoney or Paypal account.
You can open your free PayUMoney account to pay using Indian credit or debit cards at PayUMoney . PayUMoney will give you 2% rebate on your purchase so we recommend you to use that.
You can also pay using Paypal. Click on the image below to take you to Paypal Account Website. Note that your Paypal account or credit card will be debited in USD equivalent of INR (Fixed at Rs. 70/$1 to cover bank fees and transaction costs)
You can also pay through online bank transfer, demand draft, money order & cash. Please contact us for those options and we will send you the details.
PayUMoney Payment Option
PayUMoney Option – Basic Material Order Option.
PayUMoney Option – Premium Material Order Option.
Online E-learning Course for UGC Paper 1 and HRM
MBA Academy has launched India’s first ever online elearning course hosted on world-class Blackboard elearning system. Enroll below to our Paper 1 and HRM online course by paying an affordable enrollment fee for online study including reading on mobile and tablet.
Available online courses: Paper 1, HRM and Management (Commerce coming soon)
The online course for Paper 1 and HRM includes Lecture Notes, Lecture Slides for all 10 units of Paper 1 syllabus and HRM full syllabus. In addition, you will also get access to one full lengths mock test paper plus answer keys to three UGC NET papers from previous years. The advanced online learning platform of Blackboard allows you to join discussion forums with other UGC Net students or post questions to be answered by our classroom teachers.
Please contact us for more details. Fees for Paper 1 online learning is Rs. 2700. Fees for HRM online learning is Rs. 2700. Payment can be made through any of the methods described above (bank transfer, cash payment at our office) or online through PayUMoney or Paypal using buttons below. Post payment, please contact us to receive your user login details.
PayUMoney Payment Option
PayUMoney Option – Pay for Paper 1/HRM UGC NET Online Course in Blackboard
Paypal Payment Option
Paypal Option – Pay for Paper 1/HRM UGC NET Online Course in Blackboard
Screenshots of the E-learning system are below
Scholarships UGC NET / JRF Crash course
MBA Academy announces UGC NET/JRF scholarships for teachers and students. The scholarship will cover upto 20% of our classroom coaching fees.
We are ranked as the most respected UGC NET/JRF Academy in India for Management, Economics, Commerce, HR, Computer Science and English. 200+ candidates have passed through us since 2009 alone in a decade of running
IIMs, IITs and UGC NET qualified university faculty teach at our Academy in AC classes rooms fitted with multimedia projectors and white-boards for instant learning for regular classes.
Distance students can benefit from our guaranteed success course material/ testing. We are known for our deep personal care for your success. Check our student feedback.
Crash course for UGC NET / JRF Management, Economics, Commerce, HR, Computer Science and English. Other courses on request. We can arrange a crash course for time-short NET Aspirants in Nov and May of every year.
How to apply for scholarship!
Students and teachers interested in applying for MBA Academy scholarship would need to answer an online test. Successful score in the online test would enable aspirants to get upto 20% discount on classroom coaching fees.
To get the link to answer the scholarship exam, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details – Your Name, Contact Number and location.
UGC NET Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why should I join UGC NET coaching?
UGC NET exams are increasingly getting more competitive and more demanding. Structured coaching, targeted study material, experienced faculty is essential to qualify in the first attempt.
2. Why should I join Multinational Business Academy coaching? What is your success ratio?
Multinational Business Academy is among the top five UGC Net traning centers. Our faculty are NET qualified and experienced in teaching at XLRI Jamshedpur etc. Our unique study material is tied to the UGC NET syllabus and contains test series, practice test and question bank.Our Success ratio is 70 to 80%.
3. What does classroom coaching comprise?
Classroom coaching is held on all days of the week for Paper I, II and III. Duration of the program is to complete the subject with time devoted to each of the papers for a complete preparation. Students are encouraged to ask questions and seek clarifications on any areas of the subject.
Coaching syllabus is based upon the UGC NET required syllabus available on their website
4. Which subjects are available for classroom coaching?
Classroom coaching is available for Paper I, English, Management, Commerce and Computer Applications. Students who wish to pursue coaching in other subjects, please email to email@example.com. Classes are subject to availability.
5. Can I register for classes for only Paper I or Paper II and III?
Yes, you can and you should.
6. I am interested only in the coaching material without the classes. Is that allowed?
Yes. you are welcome. Multinational Business Academy mails its copyrighted coaching material under “Correspondence Programme”. Registered student can login and do all exercises with the help of faculty without classes.Material are complied and as per the Net syllabus
7. When do classes start?
Batch starts in January, April, July and October of each year. Students are encouraged to join at the start of each batch. In case you have missed the batch starting date, you can still join and make up the earlier portions in the next batch.
8. How much are the coaching fees for the classroom and the correspondence programme?
Our lowest Fees and other details are available in the pdf on our website (https://multinationalacademy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/ugcnet.pdf). We are the lowest in the country.
9. Do you provide accommodation facilities?
yes we do. Multinational Business Academy has tie-ups with external PG and hostel providers for boys and girls.
10. How do I apply?
Whatsapp +91 9810247291 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org