About Multinational Business Academy
ultinational Business Academy, popularly known as MBA Academy is a registered non-profit arm of Sunni Devi Education Society of India for higher learning and professional education in business management, Student Exchange trips, Experiential study trips, Case and simulation based executive training workshops, international internships, UGC Net/CTET/UP TET among others.
Governing Board of the MBA Academy feature professionals with the Government of India, Faculty associated with leading business schools such as IIMs, XLRI and University of California (USA), etc and Global Business Leaders from different walks of the corporate world.
The mission of the MBA Academy is to contribute to the new realignment of business education and practices with the emerging socio-economic needs and priorities. The MBA Academy focuses on the following 3Es >
Experiential education to the business students;
Executive case and simulation based training workshops and,
Extra Employability necessary to lead in the global world.
MBA Academy has secured collaboration partnerships with several leading Business schools in the USA, UK, Canada, UAE, Taiwan, Australia, Singapore and India, and is in discussion with several more. The goal is to offer affordable and flexible, credit bearing experiential study tours to and form Dubai to the USA, UK, Europe, Canada, China and others. Another highlight of the Academy is its ‘Earn While Learn’ and ‘Extra Employability‘ training and workshops for industry and educational partners.
In a short span of time, the MBA Academy has organized the following:
1. Experiential Travel Study programs for University of Massachusetts, Boston (USA), University of Manitoba (Canada), New York Institute of Technology (USA), University of Delaware (USA), National Yuntech University (Taiwan), and universities in China, American University in Mexico, and Mongolia, Jaipuria Business schools India, with over 100 students participating annually;
2. International Internships to the Business students etc.;
3. UGC Net Preparation for over 100 students in India and overseas;;
5. Faculty development seminars for management schools ;
6. Case and simulation based Corporate training programs for General Motors, TATAS, Reliance, Birlas, Bosch Germany and many others.
7. International Journal of Managements Cases and Insights