About Multinational Business Academy
ultinational Business Academy is a registered non-profit arm of Sunni Devi Education Society of India for higher learning and professional education in business management, IAS preparation, and faculty doctoral preparation including UGC Net/CTET/UP TET among others.
Members of the Academy feature professionals with The Government of India, Faculty associated with leading business schools such as IIMs, XLRI and University of California (USA), etc and Global Business Leaders from different walks of the corporate world.
The mission of the MBA Academy is to align professional education with the emerging social and economic needs and government priorities. The MBA Academy focuses on 3Es viz.
Empowerment of the suburban youth;
Educational excellence with right programs and,
Employability to lead in the multinational corporate world.
MBA Academy has secured partnerships with several leading Business schools in USA, UK, Canada, UAE, Taiwan, Australia, Singapore and India, and is in discussion with several more. The goal is to offer affordable and flexible, international and nationally accredited MBA programs. Another highlight of the Academy is to offer ‘Earn While Learn’ and ‘Extra Employability‘ arrangements with industry partners.
In a short span of time, the MBA Academy has organized the following:
1. Study Abroad programs for University of Massachusetts, Boston (USA), University of Manitoba (Canada), New York Institute of Technology (USA), University of Delaware (USA), Yuntech University (Taiwan), and universities in China and Mongolia with over 100 students participating annually;
2. UGC Net Preparation for over 100 students in India and overseas;
3. BBA, MBA and other programs offered to over 300 students;
4. Exchange Cooperation with over 50 business schools in 25 countries including USA, France, Australia, Canada, China, Netherlands, Russia, and UAE;
5. IAS Academy in Commerce,Management and Economics, the only program of its kind in India;
6. Faculty development seminars for the various management schools;
7. Super-specialization course’ for MBA colleges in India;
8. Corporate training programs for General Motors, TATAS, Reliance, Birlas, Bosch Germany, Amrapali group and many others.